Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boredless Inside Perspective 1

1-10-11
From the perspective of mah niggha Swiss, a citizen of Boredless

Oh, my goodness. The society here works so beautifully. I enjoy every single minute of it and I am never bored! From the beginning of my day until I am in my bed, I can ALWAYS find something to do. For example, I'll talk about my day today!

This morning started off pretty average, with school starting up at 10:30. I had a blast in my Mythology class with Miss Dwyer as I was learning as much as I ever have in the past. In addition, I completely understand what is going on in my math class after we did that music activity John Mayer. After school, a lot of people and I went over to the library to finish our homework. Yes, time to do what ever I want!

After we all left the library, I had nothing to do, so I decided to go play some basketball with some people at the park. It was a total blast because I was with a lot of my friends and I met some new people as well. Everybody is so nice, it's like a community of people who actually CARE about each other, you know? I love Boredless

No comments:

Post a Comment