Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boredless Inside Perspective 2

1-22-11
From the perspective of Asaf Avidan Antonir

Well, I must say that Boredless is quite the interesting place. Everybody is really nice here, except people can be rude to me every once in a while due to the second rule of the Boredless Rules. For the most part, I DO enjoy it despite the fact that people make fun of me due to how much freedom we have here.

In Boredless today the famous rapper Lil Wayne visited my music class. At first, I was not very exited, because I was never a fan of his genre of music. I generally prefer songs by The Jonas Brothers, or essentially anything by The Wiggles. However, I soon learned the ways of the Wayne and grew this new found appreciation for him! It was quite the experience.

If it were not for Boredless, I would still probably be listening to The Wiggles right now, singing along to "Hot Potato." To think that I was going to make my own utopia void of that sort of music! Boy was I wrong!

Thankyou, Boredless, for helping me go from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWQCHb95rg

No comments:

Post a Comment