Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boredless Inside Perspective 3

1-20-11
From the perspective of Ryan Kashi

I must say that I am quite content with my work here as the leader of Boredless. All of the citizens here seem to be so content with their lives. Boredless has turned out far greater than I had ever imagined.

One thing that I feel to value the most here is just how equal everybody is! Although I am the one in charge of this country, I feel as if all of my peers are equal to me. Each and every one of their opinions matters to me, and I do not speak down to anybody.

I truly admire how my time has been spent at Boredless. Now that I am here to stay, I am almost nearly bored. I feel as if I am getting the most out of each and every one of my days in the week, and each and every week in my life. After school I always finish up my homework simply so that I am stress free for the rest of the time until more homework is assigned, and then I am always able to find something to do. Generally, I prefer to spend my time either hanging out with friends, or playing water polo. However, I also enjoy the occasional sky diving or rock climbing as well. Also, I always attend the Boredless dances that occur for the high school students, because they are a lot of fun as well.

Anyways, I am extremely tired from such an exciting day, so I am going to sleep now, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment